Monday, February 14, 2011

I AM being BOLD

It is very rare that I use Scripture to back up what I am trying to say, the messages I hear in my heart come like the soothing whispers of a mother comforting a frightened child in the night.  Yet today something inside me said ‘do this for me’ and so I again put my fingers to the key board to pound out my version of Truth...
I can’t expect that all who read it will appreciate it, nor will I expect that they might support it but I have no body to answer to in this life other than the spirit who resides inside and so with that spirit as my guide I bring to you yet another piece of me...
They say that someday Jesus will again walk the Earth; who am I to say if this is so?  I am not sure yet if I believe and so I wait... Yet if and when he comes, it will be on that day I that I will kneel at His feet and say to Him “how may I serve you Lord?” Until then... Every MAN, WOMAN and CHILD on this planet is CHRIST made man and so I kneel at their feet and I say to them “how may I serve you Lord?”
The following is how I see our society’s view of one of the most precious and well respected verses in the Bible... If it offends – so be it as the actions and words of others have many times offended me and I have not always stood up to call them task...
I will follow it up with MY understanding...
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want;

(unless of course I wear the robes of a priest in which case I think I will take 10%)


He makes me lie down in green pastures.
(Yet for some reason I feel the need to work 12hrs a day so I can afford to buy the adjustable bed with the memory foam pillow)


He leads me beside still waters;
(but my kitchen tap is Delta and my filter is Brita so I’m good to go – see attached ads... http://www.brita.com/products/ - http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/02/delta-touch-sensitive-faucet-review/)


He restores my soul.
(yup I heard I had one of those – what does it look like?)

He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

 (yet I continue to commit self-righteous acts also in His name)

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

(is that like when I can’t buy the car I want or get the new TV I want or....)

I fear no evil;

(define EVIL?)
 
for You are with me;

 (you are? Where? I can’t see you... are you hiding? What do YOU look like?)

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

(unless of course I misbehave – then you can use them to beat me)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

(cool we’re moving in – is it big this house of yours, does it have a pool – hey can I bring friends?)

Psalm 23


My Way...
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

The Lord is my shepherd,
I shall not want;

(Everything I need has always been, is now and will always be there when I need it)

He makes me lie down in green pastures.

(where I can rest my head and heart that are wearied of the journey that is life)

He leads me beside still waters;

(see above)

He restores my soul.

(not really in question is it?)

He leads me in paths of righteousness
for His name's sake.


(and out of gratitude I will do my best to FOLLOW His example knowing full well I still have much to learn)

Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil;

(evil is live spelled backwards – as long as I live my life true to the whispers of my heart I will find joy not sorrow – I will find life – not death)

for You are with me; (for you are a part of me)


Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

(as they are also mine and therefore hold me up and help me walk)

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life;
and I shall dwell in the house of the
Lord forever.
 

(it already does and I already do)

Psalm 23


So I say to you, the meek, the hungry, the poor, the downtrodden, the OUTCAST – now is the time to RISE ...
Do not play by their rules... play by the rules of your heart...
Do not play their game... make up your own...
Do not accept their reality... find others who think and feel as you do and co-create a new world of peace and love...
If you truly want to live in heaven realize and accept – HEAVEN is in the HEART...
You do not need to go to it, bring it instead to you...

WINGLESS ANGEL
All she needs is her compassion to care for those in need,
All she needs is understanding to bring comfort in times of loss,
All she needs is empathy to alleviate suffering and sorrow,
All she needs is wisdom to find a solution to any problem,
All she needs is passion to drive her forward,
To walk this earth all she needs are her feet,
To hear the cries of the needy all she needs are her ears,
To see what needs to be done all she needs are her eyes,
To tend the sick all she needs are her hands,
To hold up the weak all she needs are her arms,
To carry the weight of the world all she needs is her back,
To whisper words of hope all she needs are her lips,
Wings she does not need, not yet...
Not until her work is done as for the moment she has no need to fly away...

DO THIS IN REMEBRANCE OF ME
DO THIS AS LIVING BREATHING TRIBUTE TO THE TEAGHINGS THAT WERE MY LIFE

You are the saviour of YOUR world, is it not time you accepted it, for in that acceptance comes the power , the will and the purpose to LIVE it...

Moses asked God who shall I tell them I speak for?  What name should I give?
God answered Moses “Tell them I AM sends you...”

DO YOU NOT SEE – DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...
YOU are called .... YOU ...
As you are, right here, right now, you are perfect, you are exactly as you are meant to be, there is nothing more for you to do but be true to your heart and live that truth...
God made you as you are and God makes no mistakes...

If somebody says to you “I see God in you”, say to them “I see God in everybody, in everything”
If somebody says to you “you have helped me”, say to them “take what you have learned and help another”
If somebody says to you “who are you? What is your name?” say to them “I AM”

Jean Victoria Norloch

No comments:

Post a Comment