Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Voice In The Dead Woods

Jacob Israel - my favorite ranter and dispeller of myths surrounding religion did a fantastic Blog Talk show today called FATHERS DAY FREE FOR ALL...

He has been for me an inspiration due to his total lack of regard for the flack he may or may not get as a result of his extremely passionate message; his courage has been an example and has helped me at times to find the courage I have needed to further my own work. He is also one of the authors who we featured in our first blooking project - THE BLOOK and was kind enough to invite me on todays show to talk about the project. If you are interested in checking out the show hit that magic play button and buckle yourself up for an entertaining ride because time spent with Jacob is time worth spending and you are guaranteed to not be bored...

Listen to internet radio with Voice In Dead Woods on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment