Sunday, August 21, 2011

Coffee With Source - She's Mad as Hell And She Don't Care...

Ya know...
Sometimes life brings you a point of no return - a place where you have to make a choice - do I stay where I am or do I throw caution to the wind and step into WHO I AM - when that day comes I pray you have the courage to stand on your truth and stop hiding from your own anger, sorrow and pain - and I pray that you have the right people in your life at exactly the right time to help you find the courage to do so... because after today I may or may not be around to be the one to tell you it's OK...
Oh screw it, no sunshine, rainbows or bunnies today my loves, just a whole lot of letting go of all that no longer serves me...
If you want to know what that is – hit the magic play button and follow along as I rant about the importance of honouring your anger...





You know I love you all... but there are days when I am just not so sure I am willing to work for free anymore... 

but then again my mood may yet change... but at this point I doubt it, it's well past time i started paying attention to my own value and worth - I will keep you posted...

Jean Victoria Norloch 
www.feenxrising.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment