Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jean Guests on THE ALTERNATIVES - CIDI 99.1 FM

I recently had the pleasure of guesting on a local radio show, in a town close to where I live.  The show was recorded into two parts, part one being about the journey from waitress to author, part two being about the outcome (so far that is) of that initial break away from what was once my everyday life.
 I just wanted to take a minute to thank my gracious hostess Ilia Kavoukis from the radio show ‘The Alternatives’ for inviting me to come play on the radio with her for a short time.  The experience was wonderful and I am very happy to have met such a wonderful spirit living so close to my mountain home.
I would also like to thank Holly Bailey, the technical genius behind the scenes at 99.1 FM in Knowlton.
Both ladies created a warm and welcoming environment in which to safely share and express my thoughts and feelings. 





To listen to the first 30 minute show just hit the play button below.





To learn more about Ilia’s work on both the show and within the community stop by her show page on…

THE ALTERNATIVES

 Or visit the Sunshine Centre’s website…

 SUNSHINE CENTER

No comments:

Post a Comment