Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Launch of the new Beafibrofeenxrsing Truth Talks video series

So it's May 12th and it's that time of year when we gather our forces and shout loud and proud that we have Fibromyalgia... Of course it's all about awareness and it's important to have a day that we can dedicate to educating the public on our need for both support and a cure.

My question is, why is it only one day... Why is it that we choose to hide our illness the rest of the year - why do we put on fake smiles and pretend that we aren't hurting?  Don't you think it's time to demand our right to health and happiness?  I do... So today I am releasing the first of a new video series called Beafibrofeenrising Truth Talks... A Candid exploration of what life is like with Fibro - an honest sharing of my own personal experiences with the disease.  Along the way we will explore all the different elements that need to be addressed in the journey back to health.  I hope you'll join me on this adventure so that we can come together in solidarity of our right to live normal, pain free productive lives.




No comments:

Post a Comment